Monday, June 29, 2015

Love

I don't really know where to begin today. There is longing in my heart and I don't know if I am being told to hold on or to let go. Both of God Wants You To Know messages were about love so a part of me believes that today's lesson is about love. The first message was:

"a successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Always with the same person, but deeper and deeper every time. Each time on a whole new level you together open in love and discover the truth of your beloved anew. There is no limit to the beauty of your beloved. If you think you've reached the end, stop generalizing."

The second message was, "what we need is love without effort. Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. Real love is simple, everyday kind of thing. A smile, a hug, an encouragement. Continuous love without effort." I don't know what it means to my life or to today, but I can't escape the feeling that God wants me to learn something about love. So I've taken note of these messages and I've decided I'll just ask God tomorrow, during our scheduled time together, when we won't be interrupted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment