Friday, June 26, 2015

Relax, God Will Show You The Way


I am reminded again of my desire to pray for something that the Holy Spirit stops me from praying. The desire is close to my heart, but far from my lips. I have prayed every way, asking for answers to questions, indications, anything that would provide me information about my desire and for the most part it seems those prayers have gone unanswered. I'm not mad, there is a part of me that knows I shouldn't be asking (in any way), and I should just trust God to provide for my desire according to His plan. Yet, He knows my restlessness because this mornings' God Wants You To Know was, "If you relax, it comes. Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand - relax. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, God shows you the way." Message received God.

I did my best to relax today, to not think about my desire, and to just be, but it was a struggle. I like to think and to plan, but I have to give up control because I can't plan this. Once again, I decided to shift my prayer energy to something else, this time to another's needs, but I still am waiting to see the answers to those prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment