Thursday, July 23, 2015

Love Is Jesus Christ

S scripture: "While we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly." Romans 5:6
O observation: Love is Jesus Christ. "He was willing to love me even though I didn't deserve it, even when I didn't love Him back. He was able to see all of my flaws and imperfections and still choose to love me. His love made the greatest sacrifice to meet my greatest need. As a result I am able (by His Grace) to walk in the fullness and blessing of His love. Now and forever," (Love Dare).
A application: I am not able to share this love with others. I can love even when I'm not loved in return. I can see all the flaws and imperfections of others and still choose to love. And though I can't meet the needs of others the way God can, I can become His instrument to meet their needs. Other people can walk in the fullness and blessing of my love.
P prayer: God, thank You for Your sacrifice. Thank You for seeing me and loving me even though I don't deserve it. Help me to keep Your sacrifice and Your love at the front of my thinking that I wouldn't wander away from You. I love You and the fellowship I have with You is very important to me. I pray that the love You have for me would be reflected in the love I have for others. In Your loving name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment